Maintenance and Repair of Trucking Equipment (Cranes and Dump Trucks)
At Montréal Hydraulique, a team of professionals will handle the installation, modification and repair of your entire hydraulic system, according to the highest industry standards.
Why Choose Montréal Hydraulique?
- Authorized Hiab, Multilift and Moffett Service Center
- Replacement of dump truck cylinders in two hours
- Mobile unit for on-site equipment repairs
- Diagnosis of the status of hydraulic equipment
- Competitive maintenance (Total Maintenance and Repair) and PEP (preventive maintenance) programs
- Equipment maintenance management
- Monitoring of repair costs per unit
- A team of experts to better advise and serve you
Advantages and Available Services
Thanks to our extensive inventory of over 20,000 parts, we complete your repairs and installations the same day!
- Hydraulic assembly (wet line)
- Hydraulic pumps and motors, valves and PTO of all kinds
- Hydraulic cylinder exchanges
- Cylinder exchange system (mobile floor)
- Modification of hydraulic reservoir
- Crane installation
- Annual crane and video tape recording inspection
- Z150 and C225 certification for buckets and crane trucks
- CWB CSA W47.1-standard qualified personnel
- Repair of mobile equipment (cranes, dump trucks, buckets, articulated trucks, equipment)
- Truck transportation available (jockey)
Contact us today for more information!