Who are we?
Montréal Hydraulique, a company acquired by Toromont in 2017, has been operating in the field of hydraulics for over 30 years.
Montréal Hydraulique has become the expert in the repair, distribution, sales and design, as well as in the manufacturing of hydraulic and pneumatic components. We are one of the rare companies that offer repair services for cylinders of all types and sizes, standard or not.
Montréal Hydraulique, your expert supplier of superior quality hydraulic and pneumatic components.
In business for over 30 years, Montréal Hydraulique has a solid and experienced team to meet all of your design and repair needs.
Montréal Hydraulique is:
- Design and manufacturing of custom cylinders
- Design, manufacturing and modification of hydraulic systems for stationary or mobile equipment
- Improvement of existing facilities
- Detection and elimination of potential problems (problem diagnosis) in the shop and on the field
- Hydraulic and pneumatic industrial products
- Hydraulic equipment safety
- Solution integration
- Set up and supervision at the job site or at your plant
- Preventive maintenance done at the job site or in our shops
Why Choose Montréal Hydraulique?
To connect with a solid business partner
- Extensive parts availability with over 20,000 items in stock (new, remanufactured and used parts)–a variety that allows us to adapt to your various sectors of activity.
- Personalized approach and customized solutions from our team of technicians and engineers
- Free technical support and consulting service
- Free parts delivery service (certain conditions apply)
- Speed and reliability
- Optimal and safe solutions according to your needs and your budget
- Work carried out in compliance with the laws and engineering standards
- Monitoring measures and diagnostic tests
- Minimization of costs by eliminating trial and error
- Ability to make the connection with the other engineering disciplines
- Records of your purchases and work saved to ensure unparalleled technical support
- Fast and reliable equipment repairs
- Preventive maintenance
- Compliance with CSA safety standards
- Qualified and CWB CSA W47accredited personnel